1 lb baby Yukon Gold potatoes, quartered
4 ears corn, husked
4 Tbs olive oil, divided
3 Tbs Creole seasoning
1 lemon, juiced
1 Tbs minced garlic
2 tsp Italian seasoning
1 tsp paprika, divided
½ tsp red pepper flakes
1 pinch salt and ground black pepper
1 red bell pepper, cut into 2-inch pieces
1 yellow bell pepper, cut into 2-inch pieces
1 orange bell pepper, cut into 2-inch pieces
1 ½ cups cherry tomatoes, halved
1 onion, cut into 2-inch pieces
4 link (raw dimensions: 4″ long x 7/8″ dia), cooked andouille sausages, sliced
1 lemon, cut into wedges
1 lb uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
½ tsp Creole seasoning
2 Tbs chopped fresh parsley, or to taste
2 Tbs finely chopped green onion, or to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Spray a large sheet pan with cooking spray.
- Place potatoes into a large pot and cover with salted water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until tender, 10 to 12 minutes. Add corn and boil for an additional 5 minutes. Drain. Cut corn into thirds.
- Meanwhile, combine 3 tablespoons olive oil, 3 tablespoons Creole seasoning, juice from 1 lemon, garlic, Italian seasoning, 1/2 teaspoon paprika, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper in a small bowl. Mix well to combine and set seasoning mixture aside.
- Combine boiled potatoes and corn, all the bell peppers, cherry tomatoes, onion, and sausage slices in a large bowl. Add seasoning mixture and mix evenly.
- Spread potato mixture onto a sheet pan in a single layer. Place lemon wedges evenly on all sides of the sheet pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine shrimp, 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon paprika, and 1/2 teaspoon Creole seasoning in a bowl. Marinate for a few minutes. Add shrimp to the sheet pan with the potato mixture after 8 minutes of baking and mix to combine.
- Return sheet pan to the oven and cook until shrimp are opaque, 6 to 8 minutes. Remove lemon wedges and garnish with parsley and green onions.